VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies Empty
PostSubject: Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies   Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies EmptyMay 7th 2014, 8:26 am

OHIO – Miranda Fugate Lockwood died of serious head injuries after being hit with a shovel in the head by an old friend of hers named Emily Powers. The whole thing was caught on video and posted all over the internet and generated around 500,000 video views in just 2 days.

In the video, the two girls begin fist fighting outside Emily’s house for a few seconds before Emily threatened to go inside her house and bring out an air soft gun which shoots plastic BB’s, when Miranda suddenly charged at Emily, Emily grabbed a nearby shovel and “cracked” Miranda in the dome. If you haven’t seen the video, watch the video below:

Link to article & video:  http://huzlers.com/miranda-16-hit-head-shovel-dies/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is sad of course, but people do have the right to defend themselves.  I said that to say this:  Once that girl starting running away, Miranda was no longer a threat to Emily.  The Manslaughter charge is fair!
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies   Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies EmptyMay 7th 2014, 6:06 pm

I guess you're right BunnyHoo.  But then again that just seems like a stroke of bad luck. I don't condone fighting, but if George Zimmerman can get away with it, this girl should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee
Ray.J

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies   Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:02 am

This video went viral but I didn't know the girl had died.  That's fucked up.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies   Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies EmptyJune 12th 2014, 7:48 am

Ray.J wrote:
This video went viral but I didn't know the girl had died.  That's fucked up.

And they arrested the girl that hit her and charged her with murder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies   Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies Empty

Back to top Go down

Miranda, 16, Who Was Hit In The Head With A Shovel, Dies
Page 1 of 1