VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real estate agent mails angry letter to older couple who park on their own lawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

Real estate agent mails angry letter to older couple who park on their own lawn Empty
PostSubject: Real estate agent mails angry letter to older couple who park on their own lawn   Real estate agent mails angry letter to older couple who park on their own lawn EmptyMay 7th 2014, 6:55 pm

A person claiming to be a real estate agent mailed an angry and unsigned letter to an older couple in Ocean City, New Jersey, because they choose to park their car on their own front lawn.

The handwritten letter, reminiscent of an adolescent high school screed, reads:

"I'm trying to sell million dollar homes in the neighborhood. I drive my clients around and they see your car parked side ways on the front lawn! You have a driveway — use it!"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/real-estate-agent-mails-angry-letter-to-older-couple-who-parks-on-their-own-lawn-200352545.html

This was a very cowardly act.  Hoping we find out who it I one day..
Back to top Go down

Real estate agent mails angry letter to older couple who park on their own lawn
Page 1 of 1