VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date Horror?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KirkCo

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyMay 20th 2014, 2:23 pm

I used an online dating site and met this incredible girl.  We exchanged pictures and she has a face that makes your heart melt.  (The pic of her is from the breast up) Well, I actually started having feelings for her.  She is so funny and she gives me the most amazing advice.  After a month of chatting we finally decided to meet.  She lives 200 hundred miles away so we met in the middle.  We chatted on the phone most of the drive there.  So finally it was time to meet her face to face.

I saw her pull in and I said to myself "there she is".  (Man I was happy)  But when she got out of the car her bottom part (hips and butt) is freaking wide as hell and I was so disappointed.  We had lunch and I fell in love with her personality but I must admit I'm not attracted to her physically.  I don't know if this is something I want to pursue now but I'm crazy about her personality.

Any feedback would be great.
Back to top Go down
Guest290

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 9:03 am

Dude, a cool personality can't take the place of physical attraction.  You need both don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Fartison

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 5:35 am

If there is no physical attraction, the relationship is doomed later anyways, so don't start something you know you won't finish.
Back to top Go down
BlueBeacon
Newbee
Newbee
BlueBeacon

Referred By : KimmyCoCoaPuffs
Honey Points : 91

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyJune 1st 2014, 9:31 am

If you have any doubts then she is not the woman for you.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:10 pm

My advice is to go to the club and meet you someone else.  This way you can see already what you're getting.
Back to top Go down
KirkCo

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyJune 11th 2014, 9:38 am

I know this may sound bad but I had sex with her a couple of times and then gave her the brush off.  I only did that because I felt sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? EmptyJune 12th 2014, 4:05 pm

KirkCo wrote:
I know this may sound bad but I had sex with her a couple of times and then gave her the brush off.  I only did that because I felt sorry for her.

Dude get the F out of here with that!  I'm a dude.  You stalk dating sites to F women.  You pretend and lie just to F and then you move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date Horror? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Horror?   Date Horror? Empty

Back to top Go down

Date Horror?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Real Life-
Jump to: