VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post Empty
PostSubject: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 5:00 pm

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — 

A top prosecutor is under fire for controversial comments he made on Facebook.

Attorney Ken Lewis, we know what women you are talking about.  If you are brown, blue, or green, he is talking about you.  Regardless of your education, you may even be a member of the Supreme Court.  In his eyes, you should be working at McDonalds.  Just think this man can charge you with anything he wants.  So I wonder what the lady in his life looks like.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/assistant-state-attorney-under-fire-after-crack-ho/nf5B2/
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 25th 2014, 9:12 am

I don't understand how this Attorney can get away with saying that.  Yes there is freedom of speech but this isn't freedom of speech.  It's hate!
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 25th 2014, 9:18 am

You will be surprised at who has racist tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Faizon
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Faizon

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 27th 2014, 10:04 am

Sllim wrote:
You will be surprised at who has racist tendencies.

Racist tendencies.  He's talking about mothers on crack.  That can be white, black, hispanic, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 27th 2014, 7:51 pm

I doubt he is referring to white mothers.  That's Bull S.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:47 am

Sllim wrote:

I hear you Sllim, but he doesn't make a distinction between races and it's not fair to make assumptions.  Ok, enough of that mumbo jumbo BS.  We all know this A/H is referring to people of color.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 29th 2014, 4:47 pm

AppleCrush wrote:

Sllim wrote:

I hear you Sllim, but he doesn't make a distinction between races and it's not fair to make assumptions.  Ok, enough of that mumbo jumbo BS.  We all know this A/H is referring to people of color.
 lol!  that's what I'm trying to tell you. IMO I think he is too.
Back to top Go down
Faizon
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Faizon

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 30th 2014, 5:01 am

Well think all you want but the fact remains he did not refer to any particular race of people.  To think that way is just plain negative and explain why there continue to be feuding among races.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:30 pm

Faizon you are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.
Back to top Go down
Faizon
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Faizon

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyJune 6th 2014, 8:05 am

Sllim wrote:

Yes I am and I'm also entitled to let you know when I think your wrong.  And it's wrong to say he was talking about a certain race of people when he did not mention any particular race of women.  FYI:  There are lots of white women on crack.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:29 pm

Faizon wrote:
Sllim wrote:

Yes I am and I'm also entitled to let you know when I think your wrong.  And it's wrong to say he was talking about a certain race of people when he did not mention any particular race of women.  FYI:  There are lots of white women on crack.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but we know who he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post   Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post Empty

Back to top Go down

Assistant state attorney under fire after 'crack hoes' Facebook post
Page 1 of 1