VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?

Go down 

Should I buy a car...
Used
Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Vote_lcap29%Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
New
Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Vote_lcap71%Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Leased
Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Vote_lcap0%Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Empty
PostSubject: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:05 am

Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying a car but not sure which route I should take.  Can you please vote on this question?  If you want, you can also give your opinions too.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 7:21 pm

IMO, if you like luxury put about $18 thousand in your pocket and go to the auction and buy you a 2 or 3 year old Cadillac Escalade.  This is half of what you would spend at a car lot.
Back to top Go down
AVBestDeals
Newbee
Newbee
AVBestDeals

Honey Points : 251

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 26th 2014, 11:54 pm

I agree with Slim,

Find & Buy what you are looking for as used about 1-3 years with the lowest miles you can find and then make the owner or dealer a best offer on the car

You will save up to 50% off what the new car price will cost you!

Kindest regards!
AVBestDeals

MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 7:45 pm

AVBestDeals wrote:
I agree with Slim,

Find & Buy what you are looking for as used about 1-3 years with the lowest miles you can find and then make the owner or dealer a best offer on the car

Kindest regards!
AVBestDeals

AVBestDeals, I'm surprised you agree with me  Smile
Back to top Go down
AVBestDeals
Newbee
Newbee
AVBestDeals

Honey Points : 251

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 10:18 pm

Sllim wrote:
AVBestDeals wrote:
I agree with Slim,

Kindest regards!
AVBestDeals

WHY?

HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 8:39 am

I prefer buying new.  With a used car, you just never know what you're gonna get.  If you are a person that change cars every few years then "used" is the way to go.  If you keep your vehicle for a long time then I suggest going "new".  I would never do a lease vehicle, big waste of money.  Bottom line, I suggest you buy whatever your pockets will allow. Laughing

Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 4:40 pm

AVBestDeals wrote:
Sllim wrote:
AVBestDeals wrote:
I agree with Slim,

Kindest regards!
AVBestDeals

WHY?

I thought you were a car lot company but I visited your website and see that it's not.  That's why I said what I said.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 4:41 pm

AppleCrush wrote:
I prefer buying new.  With a used car, you just never know what you're gonna get.  If you are a person that change cars every few years then "used" is the way to go.  If you keep your vehicle for a long time then I suggest going "new".  I would never do a lease vehicle, big waste of money.  Bottom line, I suggest you buy whatever your pockets will allow. Laughing

Buying a car 2 to 3 years, you would prefer to get one leased because every thing has been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?   Should you buy a car new, used, or leased? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should you buy a car new, used, or leased?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: