VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are yellow fly bites dangerous...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ticka33

Are yellow fly bites dangerous... Empty
PostSubject: Are yellow fly bites dangerous...   Are yellow fly bites dangerous... EmptyMay 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

I got bit by a yellow fly yesterday on the are.  Now that it's the next the swelling is huge and very red.  Do I have anything to worry about?
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Are yellow fly bites dangerous...   Are yellow fly bites dangerous... EmptyJune 1st 2014, 9:18 am

Your question is broken and hard to understand.  If I am understanding you correctly, the bit is not harmful, like it won't kill you but you will be swollen and in pain for a few days.  I was bitten by a horse fly and I suffered with swelling, burning, itchiness, and pain for about a week.  I was miserable.
Back to top Go down
Ticka33

PostSubject: Re: Are yellow fly bites dangerous...   Are yellow fly bites dangerous... EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 7:18 am

I got bit by a yellow fly yesterday on the arm.  Now that it's the next day the swelling is huge and very red.  Do I have anything to worry about?

Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Are yellow fly bites dangerous...   Are yellow fly bites dangerous... EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 9:46 pm

No problem.  Before I answered I just wanted to make sure I was answering you properly.  It hurts like hell for a few, very swollen, with itchiness and burning.  It's a horrible bite and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
JackFord

PostSubject: Re: Are yellow fly bites dangerous...   Are yellow fly bites dangerous... EmptyJune 5th 2014, 6:38 am

The bite can also cause a serious infection.  I would suggest going to the DR if it's not any better after a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are yellow fly bites dangerous...   Are yellow fly bites dangerous... Empty

Back to top Go down

Are yellow fly bites dangerous...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Questions, Tips & Suggestions-
Jump to: