VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

50 Cent: Beyonce 'jumped off a ledge and came running' at me to protect Jay Z

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

50 Cent: Beyonce 'jumped off a ledge and came running' at me to protect Jay Z   Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent: Beyonce 'jumped off a ledge and came running' at me to protect Jay Z    50 Cent: Beyonce 'jumped off a ledge and came running' at me to protect Jay Z   EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 8:16 pm

One time (Beyonce) jumped off of a ledge and came running over ‘cause she thought me and Jay had issues," the Queens rapper said in a recent interview with Power 105.1, reports US Weekly.  

"I'm like, 'What the f--k?' Did she really just jump and run up to me like that?'"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/50-cent-beyonce-confronted-protect-jay-z-article-1.1815269#ixzz33cYFJtKv

This sounds like a bunch of BS and I don't believe it.  Beyonce must not know her man that well.  What I mean by this?  She jumps off a ledge when Jay Z is chilling having fun with the fellows but does nothing when she sees her man getting the crap beat out of him.  WTF!

And 50 cent, there are other ways to get attention.
Back to top Go down

50 Cent: Beyonce 'jumped off a ledge and came running' at me to protect Jay Z
Page 1 of 1