VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm playing Resident Evil 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

I'm playing Resident Evil 6 Empty
PostSubject: I'm playing Resident Evil 6   I'm playing Resident Evil 6 EmptyApril 25th 2014, 12:58 pm

I'm playing RE6.  I had unlocked all these achievements and about 5 days ago I lost all my data.  So I had to go and play the entire game again.  If you want to join me my gamertag is RepellantDrake.  Also, does anyone know how to unlock Costumes 2 and 3?
Back to top Go down
Gamer87
Newbee
Newbee
Gamer87

Honey Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Resident Evil 6   I'm playing Resident Evil 6 EmptyMay 11th 2014, 8:48 am

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, I had trouble getting through RE6 even once because I found it quite boring with some of the Characters and well, Wesker's not in the game  Razz  (long-time fan of the RE series)

Unlocking the costumes... I think you need to get "A-rank" in mercenaries with the character you want to unlock the custom for. There was also something with linking your gamertag with RE.net and buy it with re.net points!
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Resident Evil 6   I'm playing Resident Evil 6 EmptyMay 12th 2014, 7:01 am

Welcome Gamer87.  I am a huge fan of Wesker too.  I have RE5 but now a huge fan of RE6, so haven't played RE5 in a year.  Actually tried to give RE5 some play time about 3, 4 days ago and man it made me dizzy.  It was difficult to play and the graphics looked strange, I couldn't shoot, and I kept dying because the zombies are so fast, lol.  It looked so weird on the T.V. screen that I got freaking dizzy.

You should really give RE6 another try.  I'm now addicted.  You could also friend me if you want.

Well, I was able to get the costumes 2 with my RE points on residentevil.net but someone said in order to get costumes 3 you have to play Events.  Do you know how to go about playing the events.  The RE site is overwhelming to me & don't quite understand it much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Resident Evil 6   I'm playing Resident Evil 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm playing Resident Evil 6
Page 1 of 1