VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some people’s idea of [free speech]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VoiceBee
Admin
VoiceBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 256

Some people’s idea of [free speech] Empty
PostSubject: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJune 24th 2014, 8:26 am

Some people’s idea of [free speech} is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage.

(Winston Churchill)

Some people’s idea of [free speech] 1-wins10
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJune 24th 2014, 8:59 am

Very true!  They love telling us we have free speech until we actually say what we feel.  Then "Hello" all hell breaks loose.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJune 24th 2014, 12:21 pm

There is no such thing as free speech IMO especially if you are a public figure.  Say what you feel if you want, you will lose your job, your family, your friends all because of so-called free speech.
Back to top Go down
VoiceBee
Admin
VoiceBee

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 9:33 am

Here at VoiceBee we believe in "Freedom of Speech" (the legal kind).
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:38 am

VoiceBee wrote:

I'm sure you think you do Voicebee.  But let someone on here use their freedom of speech and it get's a lot of exposure that is negative and your site comes under heat for it.  I don't think you will stand by your member; I think you will delete him/her.
Back to top Go down
VoiceBee
Admin
VoiceBee

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:13 am

RepellantDrake wrote:
VoiceBee wrote:

I'm sure you think you do Voicebee.  But let someone on here use their freedom of speech and it get's a lot of exposure that is negative and your site comes under heat for it.  I don't think you will stand by your member; I think you will delete him/her.

We thank you for your opinion, however, here at VoiceBee, we have made our own Guidelines as well as our Terms of Use. If they have been violated in any way, we will then take the necessary action. If no violation have been made then no action will be taken.

Thank you,
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 11:30 pm

Ok VB. I'll go along with what you say but if this ever happens I will definitely redirect you back to this discussion.
Back to top Go down
VoiceBee
Admin
VoiceBee

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 12:20 pm

Thank you for letting your voicebee heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people’s idea of [free speech]   Some people’s idea of [free speech] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some people’s idea of [free speech]
Page 1 of 1