VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Biotin Help Grow Hair?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

Does Biotin Help Grow Hair? Empty
PostSubject: Does Biotin Help Grow Hair?   Does Biotin Help Grow Hair? EmptyApril 25th 2014, 3:31 pm

Has anyone used Biotin and if so did it help your hair grow?  I would appreciate any tips or suggestions.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Does Biotin Help Grow Hair?   Does Biotin Help Grow Hair? EmptyApril 26th 2014, 7:21 am

I have not used it myself but I have heard it works.  I take a trip to my local subway at least once a week.  An employee had short hair like me and 6 months later it was past her shoulders so I made a comment to her about it.  She told me she uses biotin 5000 mg that it has to be 5000 mg for it to work.  Now her hair is in the middle of her back.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: Does Biotin Help Grow Hair?   Does Biotin Help Grow Hair? EmptyMay 17th 2014, 2:42 pm

I still haven't gotten around to buying this. Hopefully I will get it in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Biotin Help Grow Hair?   Does Biotin Help Grow Hair? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Biotin Help Grow Hair?
Page 1 of 1