VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Kardashian reveals mid-air baby race attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

Kim Kardashian reveals mid-air baby race attack Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian reveals mid-air baby race attack   Kim Kardashian reveals mid-air baby race attack EmptyJune 30th 2014, 5:00 am

Kim Kardashian's baby daughter became the victim of a racial attack while onboard a plane last month.

The reality TV star's 12-month-old daughter North, whom she has with husband Kanye West, was allegedly screamed at by a woman while travelling in first class.

Speaking to her sister Khloé in a preview of Sunday's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kim recalled the horrifying incident.
"I fell asleep, I woke up to this woman screaming, 'Kanye West's baby!' The woman is screaming at my child, I jump up," before Khloé adds, "I would've punched her in her face."

Read more:  http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11284455
Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian reveals mid-air baby race attack
Page 1 of 1