VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine70
Newbee
Newbee
Christine70

Referred By : Sllim
Honey Points : 124

Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyApril 25th 2014, 3:46 pm

Okay, I'm totally disgusted and don't understand the direction GH is going.  How can they have Sonny sleep with Ava?  This is down right disturbing!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyApril 29th 2014, 8:21 am

GH writers confuses me sometimes.  This new Sonny behavior feels like a slap in the face to Sonny fans.  However, Maurice is a brilliant actor, and he plays his rolls so well, so all is forgiven I suppose. Very Happy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyApril 29th 2014, 1:02 pm

Well when you think about it, it is Sonny's behavior.  Didn't he sleep with Carly when Carly was with Jason?
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 7th 2014, 7:37 am

I love me some Sonny.  I think he just wants to play a more controversial role.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 7th 2014, 10:11 am

I dunno.  Still seems like this is too far out of character for Sonny.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 19th 2014, 2:34 pm

GH is getting so freaking good.  Can't wait to see what Jordan is up to.  I read some place that she is an under cover agent.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 21st 2014, 5:31 pm

TaylorMade wrote:
GH is getting so freaking good.  Can't wait to see what Jordan is up to.  I read some place that she is an under cover agent.

Guess What!  You were right!  Jordan is an undercover.  Can't wait to see how this all plays out.
Back to top Go down
Christine70
Newbee
Newbee
Christine70

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 21st 2014, 5:42 pm

This is getting so good but how many of you are feeling sorry for Sonny?  I hate the riff between him and Morgan.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 2:23 pm

Yes, yes, yes.  Jordan is an undercover agent.  Love the way GH is writing this.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 24th 2014, 8:16 am

Christine70 wrote:
This is getting so good but how many of you are feeling sorry for Sonny?  I hate the riff between him and Morgan.

I don't necessarily feel sorry for him, more Morgan than him, but I do hate this story line.  Like I said before Maurice Benard is such a brilliant actor that he pulls it off every time IMHO.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyMay 29th 2014, 12:50 pm

He now knows about Ava. Yahooo....
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJune 7th 2014, 9:10 am

Sonny moved Ava in.  This is a very stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:47 pm

Penny1000 wrote:
Sonny moved Ava in.  This is a very stupid idea.

That's because they have Sonny as a very selfish and controlling man.  How do you do something like this when he knows he wants his woman back?  Come on GH, at least make these story lines make sense.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJune 12th 2014, 7:38 am

In his sick mind he moved her in so he can kill her 9 months from now. This is such a LOL moment.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJune 13th 2014, 9:12 am

OMG, Rick was shot and killed but it is a scam.  Poor Molly thinks her father is dead.  Love it GH!
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJune 16th 2014, 10:29 am

KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:
OMG, Rick was shot and killed but it is a scam.  Poor Molly thinks her father is dead.  Love it GH!

Did you see where Liz almost saw him.  PRICELESS!
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJune 25th 2014, 7:50 am

BunnyHoo wrote:
KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:

Yes.  I can't wait until Alexa finds out about Julian.  Boy she will feel like an idiot that her 16 yr old daughter peeped Julian but her grown you know what didn't. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 10:25 am

KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:
BunnyHoo wrote:
KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:

Yes.  I can't wait until Alexa finds out about Julian.  Boy she will feel like an idiot that her 16 yr old daughter peeped Julian but her grown you know what didn't. Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Their just writing it like real life.  So many women turn a blind eye to their man just to keep a man.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 12:45 am

BunnyHoo wrote:
KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:
BunnyHoo wrote:
KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:

Their just writing it like real life.  So many women turn a blind eye to their man just to keep a man.

And I'm sure the women in real life feel like idiots when they find out,  Shocked   Rolling Eyes  Smile
Back to top Go down
Christine70
Newbee
Newbee
Christine70

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJuly 9th 2014, 1:56 am

Does anyone know if Rick is coming back or is he gone for good?
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 9:38 am

Christine70 wrote:

Mmm, not sure.  Will definitely have to google this.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:58 am

KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:
Christine70 wrote:

I searched for it but it's not much information out there. 

Poor Molly has to deal with her dad and now Rafe.  The GH episode on 7/17 made me boohoo cry.
Back to top Go down
Christine70
Newbee
Newbee
Christine70

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 10:23 am

TaylorMade wrote:
KimmyCocoaPuffs wrote:
Christine70 wrote:

I searched for it but it's not much information out there. 

Poor Molly has to deal with her dad and now Rafe.  The GH episode on 7/17 made me boohoo cry.

Yes I did shed a tear or too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital   Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonny ? Sleeps with Ava on General Hospital
Page 1 of 1