VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' Empty
PostSubject: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 9:49 pm

One couple said they fired their live-in nanny and then say she refuses to leave your house. 

Marcella and Ralph Bracamonte hired the 64-year-old woman to help with their three children. At first everything was fine. Photos show the nanny having pizza with the kids in the family backyard in Upland, California.

Marcella told INSIDE EDITION, “I cry because I’m furious, I cry all the time, it's an emotional roller coaster. I just don't know what to do. She was part of our family, it was fun, it was exciting. I am like, 'Man, where have you been all my life.'”

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/8519-family-says-they-hired-the-nanny-from-hell

This woman takes being a dead beat to a new level.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 3:32 pm

Wow this is the nanny from hell but my question is how in the hell do you hire a nanny to watch your kids whom you suppose to love so dearly w/o doing a background check.  This is craaaaazy.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 6:04 pm

Internet baby!  The Internet!
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 7:16 am

AndOne wrote:
Wow this is the nanny from hell but my question is how in the hell do you hire a nanny to watch your kids whom you suppose to love so dearly w/o doing a background check.  This is craaaaazy.

She must have came cheap of course. Plus she's a white old woman and they can be the biggest con on earth and no one questions them or in this case run a background check. Why? Because she's an old white woman.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 6:33 pm

Penny1000 wrote:
AndOne wrote:

She must have came cheap of course.  Plus she's a white old woman and they can be the biggest con on earth and no one questions them or in this case run a background check.  Why?  Because she's an old white woman.

Wow you said a mouth full!
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 6:06 pm

Yep, she did.  The truth usually is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'   Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell' Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Says They Hired 'The Nanny From Hell'
Page 1 of 1