VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’  Empty
PostSubject: Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’    Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’  EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 10:38 am

Robin Thick's apology album, Paula, which is dedicated to his estranged wife, Paula Patton, was officially released for public consumption Tuesday (July 1), but there were still a lot of unanswered questions, the most important of which being: Why?

“The album is what happens when you lose the love of your life and you try to figure out in your head like, ‘How am I gonna move on?’” Thicke told Hot 97’s "Ebro in the Morning" show. “Because we weren’t together anymore, I had so much that I still wanted to apologize for and take responsibility for and that’s what the album is about.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1859519/robin-thicke-opens-up-about-paula-patton-i-was-selfish/
Back to top Go down

Robin Thicke Opens Up About Paula Patton: ‘I Was Selfish’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: News & Buzz :: Entertainment-
Jump to: