VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jews and Palestinians, No Peace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Jews and Palestinians,  No Peace Empty
PostSubject: Jews and Palestinians, No Peace   Jews and Palestinians,  No Peace EmptyJuly 30th 2014, 6:09 pm

The Jews are just trying to wipe the Palestinians off the face of the Earth.  Just think, 50 or 60 years ago when the World decided Palestinians would share their Country with the Jews.  It's just like someone telling you you have to share your house with someone else and then 50 years later those people decide they will just take your home w/o giving you access to the bathroom, or a cold glass of water.  I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Jews and Palestinians, No Peace   Jews and Palestinians,  No Peace EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 4:23 am

I bet the Palestinians which they had stood up to the World.  Crazy lesson to learn 50 or 60 years later.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Jews and Palestinians, No Peace   Jews and Palestinians,  No Peace EmptyAugust 2nd 2014, 8:44 pm

AndOne wrote:
I bet the Palestinians which they had stood up to the World.  Crazy lesson to learn 50 or 60 years later.

I'm trying to tell ya, that goes to show you you shouldn't open your doors to every bomb that knocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews and Palestinians, No Peace   Jews and Palestinians,  No Peace Empty

Back to top Go down

Jews and Palestinians, No Peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: Politics :: Political News-
Jump to: