VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen Empty
PostSubject: Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen   Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen EmptyAugust 10th 2014, 11:18 am

A jury convicted Theodore Wafer blameworthy on all charges of killing unarmed 19-year-old Renisha Mcbride, who came up to the entryway of his Detroit home amidst the night. NBC national reporter Peter Alexander reports.

If you are not familiar with this story you can check it out here:  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/renisha-mcbride-shooter-shocked-guilty-verdict-article-1.1897748

Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen   Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 4:34 pm

The A hole should have been found guilty.  He should get the chair and I'm almost positive this A hold knew what he was doing.  I guess he was thinking since George Zimmerman got away that he would too.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen   Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen EmptyAugust 16th 2014, 1:31 am

Sllim wrote:
The A hole should have been found guilty.  He should get the chair and I'm almost positive this A hold knew what he was doing.  I guess he was thinking since George Zimmerman got away that he would too.

Honestly I thought I would see a lot more of these types of George Zimmerman killings.  (Self Defense)  Plaaaaeeeesssseee...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen   Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury finds man guilty of shooting unarmed teen
Page 1 of 1