VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to get rid of dandruff naturally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zotika
Newbee
Newbee
Zotika

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 46

How to get rid of dandruff naturally Empty
PostSubject: How to get rid of dandruff naturally   How to get rid of dandruff naturally EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 1:08 am

If you've ever wondered what all that white stuff coming off your head is, we'll give you a hint: It's not a major weather system, it's just dandruff! Get the 411 on this scalp condition that is totally treatable! What follows is a list of unverified home remedies; if your dandruff is serious and is not alleviated by these treatments of over-the-counter dandruff shampoo, see a dermatologist.

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Dandruff-(Natural-Methods)
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of dandruff naturally   How to get rid of dandruff naturally EmptyAugust 13th 2014, 12:03 am

This was very helpful. Thank you for posting.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of dandruff naturally   How to get rid of dandruff naturally EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 7:33 am

No matter what I do I can't I will always have a dry scalp.  I've tried everything and nothing works.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of dandruff naturally   How to get rid of dandruff naturally EmptyAugust 25th 2014, 9:30 pm

Yeah I have a dry scalp too. I just wash my as much as possible to keep the dandruff out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of dandruff naturally   How to get rid of dandruff naturally Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get rid of dandruff naturally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Questions, Tips & Suggestions-
Jump to: