VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround    Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  EmptyMay 11th 2014, 6:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vEqgJCp4s

I'm hoping they don't keep this as a concept.  I own a Cadillac and would buy one of these in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround    Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  EmptyMay 13th 2014, 6:25 am

I'm not that much of a cadi fan but this one would change my mind.  This is SWEET!
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround    Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  EmptyMay 30th 2014, 5:57 am

Very nice but I believe it's just a concept for now right?
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround    Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  EmptyJune 1st 2014, 8:19 am

Yes it is just a concept for now I think.  I'm a fan of automototube.net and they do these walk around videos.  I just sent my daughter a link to her favorite vehicle.  You can check it out here:  http://www.automototube.net/2015-nissan-murano-walkaround-video-pictures.html

She says this is her next vehicle in 2015.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround    Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:11 am

Cadi's.  The world's best kept secret is no more.  This car is S-W-E-E-T!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround    Video Link:  2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Link: 2015 Cadillac Elmiraj Concept - Exterior and Interior Walkaround
Page 1 of 1