VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight?

Go down 

Brad Pitt
Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_lcap0%Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jim Carrey
Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_lcap20%Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Roseane Barr
Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_lcap60%Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Oprah Winfrey
Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_lcap0%Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Phil Robertson
Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_lcap20%Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight?   Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 5:06 pm

Just for fun...
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight?   Who is the celebrity you would most hate to sit next to on a long flight? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 5:07 pm

Phil Robertson and I use to chop cotton together.  He thought I was laughing but I was really t'd off.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1