VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I add a Signature?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

How do I add a Signature? Empty
PostSubject: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyApril 21st 2014, 4:35 pm

Hi everyone?  Can anyone advise me on how to add a signature to my posts?
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 9:03 am

Hi.

Forum Signatures are considered a "Special Feature" and you must exchange your 300 earned Honey Points to enable this feature.  You can learn more about Honey Points by clicking the Honey Points link located in the Quick Links Box on the right side of your screen.  If you have not yet earned 300 Honey Points, you will not be able to enable this feature.

You can grow your Honey Points by inviting people to join VoiceBee.  You earn 50 Honey Points for each new member as long as they list you as their referral in the sign up process.  Also, you earn HP's by starting threads and posting comments and receiving a "Thanks" from other members.

So grow those Honey Points  Laughing  Smile  bounce
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 12:14 pm

Have you considered offering a way to buy points?  I think this would be beneficial to give the member the option of earning HP's or buying HP's.
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyApril 25th 2014, 12:51 pm

300 Honey Points?  Well I guess I have a ways to go, so I better get started with inviting folks in  Laughing
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyApril 25th 2014, 2:15 pm

BunnyHoo wrote:
Have you considered offering a way to buy points?  I think this would be beneficial to give the member the option of earning HP's or buying HP's.

It may be something we consider in the future.  Right now, growing a quality community for our users is our #1 focus.  @RepellantDrake, thanks in advance for your future invites.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyMay 10th 2014, 1:22 am

What are the benefits of a forum signature?  They are annoying to me.  (No offense).
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyMay 10th 2014, 8:53 am

If they're annoying to you then don't use them.  Most people probably use them for their own personal identity, share their website, or backlinks.  Either way, it's a personal preference, one that Voicebee at least gives the option.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyMay 11th 2014, 11:17 am

Jerod wrote:
What are the benefits of a forum signature?  They are annoying to me.  (No offense).

It's all about preference and having the option.  So the benefits will be on a profile by profile basis.  Some people use it for self expression and others may use it as a space for their business for backlinks to their website.  You will never know.  You can always create a poll to see why people like forum signatures.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? EmptyMay 13th 2014, 6:00 am

Not interested in creating a poll, not for that reason.  I was just curious.  That's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I add a Signature?   How do I add a Signature? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I add a Signature?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: Welcome :: General Questions & Answers-
Jump to: