VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you keep in touch with your exes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

Do you keep in touch with your exes? Empty
PostSubject: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 8:17 am

Do you keep in touch with your exes?  Please give details if your answer is no or yes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzei

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:24 pm

Hell Yeah I do and we still "F" around too.  People claim they can remain friends.  That's a bunch of BS, so if your partner is telling you they are friends with their exes believe me when I say they are still "F'ing" them too.
Back to top Go down
MonaK

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 9th 2014, 9:57 am

Jazzei this is not true for everyone.  I know a few people that are friends with their exes and maintain a good relationship. 

Anyway, I am friends with one of my exes but not because I want to be.  My best friend had went off to college and we lost touch for about 3 years.  When she came back into my life she was engage to my ex.  When I was with my ex she was no where in the picture and never knew him, it was only by chance that they ended up together.  Her and I maintain our friendship and it took my EX and I about a month before we broke the news to her that we use to be in a relationship.  She was very understanding and we are all friends.  It does seem a little awkward but her friendship is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee
Ray.J

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:12 am

MonaK wrote:
Jazzei this is not true for everyone.  I know a few people that are friends with their exes and maintain a good relationship. 

Anyway, I am friends with one of my exes but not because I want to be.  My best friend had went off to college and we lost touch for about 3 years.  When she came back into my life she was engage to my ex.  When I was with my ex she was no where in the picture and never knew him, it was only by chance that they ended up together.  Her and I maintain our friendship and it took my EX and I about a month before we broke the news to her that we use to be in a relationship.  She was very understanding and we are all friends.  It does seem a little awkward but her friendship is worth it.

Please tell the truth.  Do you fantasize about getting back with him?  Or Does he turn you own while you are around them?
Back to top Go down
MonaK

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 12th 2014, 7:57 am

I will admit I do get hot and bothered when I see them kiss because I remember how good he was in bed.  Then reality hit me like a bag of bricks because he was not a good man for me.  I will also admit my friend and him have a really good relationship and they both seem really happy.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 12:18 am

MonaK wrote:
I will admit I do get hot and bothered when I see them kiss because I remember how good he was in bed.  Then reality hit me like a bag of bricks because he was not a good man for me.  I will also admit my friend and him have a really good relationship and they both seem really happy.

This seems very awkward.  But it's not like you have chosen to be friends with your EX.  You maintain a friendship because of your friend, so it's kind of forced on you.
Back to top Go down
YellowBee
Newbee
Newbee
YellowBee

Referred By : ForeverYoung
Honey Points : 57

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJune 19th 2014, 4:11 pm

One should not keep in touch with their exes.  It's a bad situation waiting to get worse.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:52 am

I do think it depends on the situation. Every circumstance is different just as every person. But, if you do keep in touch with your ex I think certain boundaries have to be made and just don't cross them EVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you keep in touch with your exes?   Do you keep in touch with your exes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you keep in touch with your exes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Questions, Tips & Suggestions-
Jump to: