VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money Empty
PostSubject: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money EmptyJune 9th 2014, 6:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBtlXuMnjE

Just think:  I went out and bout a beeping 70 inch T.V. and all I needed was to buy a $199 dollar laptop and can be watching this fool.
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:37 pm

OMG, this is that disrespectful guy towards woman, well women of color.  Why do you find him funny?
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money EmptyJune 10th 2014, 5:55 pm

Penny1000 wrote:
OMG, this is that disrespectful guy towards woman, well women of color.  Why do you find him funny?

You know, I watched that video and then I decided I would take a nap.  Then I got mad at myself for watching that guy.  So I will say I will not be watching him anymore unless it's for strict commentary.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money EmptyJune 15th 2014, 12:29 am

Penny1000 wrote:

It's just entertainment.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money EmptyJune 15th 2014, 12:31 am

Sllim wrote:
Penny1000 wrote:

You know, I watched that video and then I decided I would take a nap.  Then I got mad at myself for watching that guy.  So I will say I will not be watching him anymore unless it's for strict commentary.

To me it's nothing wrong with watching this type of stuff especially when you watch to give commentary.  I'll watch it tomorrow and come back and give my commentary.  Right now I must go to bed.  It's work for me on Father's Day.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:33 pm

ForeverYoung wrote:
Sllim wrote:
Penny1000 wrote:

To me it's nothing wrong with watching this type of stuff especially when you watch to give commentary.  I'll watch it tomorrow and come back and give my commentary.  Right now I must go to bed.  It's work for me on Father's Day.

You know I was lying. I was actually watching him on Father's Day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money   Video:  Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money Empty

Back to top Go down

Video: Son Murders His Own Mother To Get Money From Insurance Money
Page 1 of 1