VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  Empty
PostSubject: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJune 17th 2014, 7:48 am

Wow!  I use to go to Benigan's many years ago before they closed down and order a delicious sandwich but for years I could never think of the name of the sandwich.  So my Babe and I was up late watching movies and this move "The Count of Monte Cristo" came on and wham.  I remembered the name of the sandwich.  Well, I looked it up on Youtube and here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKkNDmPiUc

Everyone, this sandwich is so good, you have to try it.
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee
Ray.J

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJune 19th 2014, 4:46 am

Sounds interesting.  I've never seen this movie or had that sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Kiyah
Newbee
Newbee
Kiyah

Referred By : RepellantDrake
Honey Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJune 20th 2014, 12:04 am

A Monte' Cristo sandwich is soooooooooooo delicious.  I do highly recommend making your own if you can't find a place to buy one.
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJune 20th 2014, 6:16 am

When any of you make this please have me over for dinner...
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJune 20th 2014, 6:51 am

Ray.J wrote:
Sounds interesting.  I've never seen this movie or had that sandwich.

The movie is really good!  I thought it was going to be stupid but I give it 10 thumbs upm it's just that good.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJuly 7th 2014, 7:13 am

Yum this looks good.  I'm not much of a cook but I must try it.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 1:16 pm

AndOne wrote:
Yum this looks good.  I'm not much of a cook but I must try it.

Yes, go for it.  You won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 4:09 am

I tried making the sandwich but it didn't fry up right for me, it came out to soggy.  Will have to try it again with hotter grease.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 6:46 am

AndOne wrote:
I tried making the sandwich but it didn't fry up right for me, it came out to soggy.  Will have to try it again with hotter grease.

Yeah you probably didn't let the grease get hot enough.  Hopefully when you try again it works out nicely for you so you can post pics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)    Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Monte Cristo Recipe from Blue Bayou/Cafe Orleans (Disneyland)
Page 1 of 1