VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around Empty
PostSubject: Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around   Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around EmptyJune 17th 2014, 11:34 am

Did you walk, bike or take public transportation to work today? You're likely a liberal.

A recent Pew Research Center report has received national attention for showing that conservatives and liberals are increasingly divided on a slew of key issues, including one of the most basic: how to get from point A to B.

Three quarters of consistent conservatives would rather live in a community with larger, separated houses, the report found. They want space, even if it means they have to drive.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/06/want_to_know_a_persons_politic.html
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around   Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 3:27 pm

Hey I can understand that.  Where I live the houses are only 20 feet apart.  That is waaay to close.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around   Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:49 am

Hmm, don't think this is what that article was about but ok.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around   Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around EmptyAugust 1st 2014, 4:04 am

Hmm, that's the way I understood it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around   Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to know a person's political views? Just look at how they get around
Page 1 of 1