VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Visit With My Great Grandson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

First Visit With My Great Grandson Empty
PostSubject: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson EmptyApril 27th 2014, 9:35 am

Yesterday, I had my first visit with my Great Grandson.  That dude is a cool dude.  He is so strong and tough and I can't wait for him to turn 18 so we can go fishing and get us a plug of chewing tobacco  Laughing .  Also, school him on the birds and the bees.  But, I will let him know the 1st time he walks up to me with his diaper below his knees I will disown him, lol.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson EmptyApril 27th 2014, 9:53 am

Aww that is so sweet.  How old is your great grandson?
Back to top Go down
Jodacei

PostSubject: Re: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson EmptyMay 1st 2014, 6:49 pm

Family is a beautiful thing.  Congrats!  You seem like a really proud Great GrandPa.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson EmptyMay 2nd 2014, 2:43 pm

TaylorMade wrote:
He's 88 days old and has the attitude of 10 years old  Laughing

Jodacei, I am a really proud Great Pa.  I can't wait until my father, me, my son, my grandson, and my great grandson all get to meet and congregate together.  We're gonna do some fishing...  Our generation age range is from 94 years to 3 months old.  And we are all in good health.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson EmptyMay 4th 2014, 7:53 pm

Sllim wrote:
TaylorMade wrote:
He's 88 days old and has the attitude of 10 years old  Laughing

Jodacei, I am a really proud Great Pa.  I can't wait until my father, me, my son, my grandson, and my great grandson all get to meet and congregate together.  We're gonna do some fishing...  Our generation age range is from 94 years to 3 months old.  And we are all in good health.

This is awesome.  Maybe we all get to see a group photo.  That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson EmptyMay 4th 2014, 7:57 pm

In a few months hopefully we can all make this happen.  We're spreaded out over states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Visit With My Great Grandson   First Visit With My Great Grandson Empty

Back to top Go down

First Visit With My Great Grandson
Page 1 of 1