VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zotika
Newbee
Newbee
Zotika

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 46

Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated' Empty
PostSubject: Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated'   Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated' EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 12:47 am

Robin Williams -- who first made America laugh and eventually touched "every element of the human spirit" in a remarkable range of performances -- died at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said.

Williams apparently took his own life, law enforcement officials said. He was 63.

"He has been battling severe depression of late," his media representative Mara Buxbaum told CNN. "This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Read mored:  http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/showbiz/robin-williams-dead/
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated'   Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated' EmptyAugust 16th 2014, 2:51 pm

I guess you will call me a dirty person but if a person takes his own life then why feel sorry for the blank.
Back to top Go down

Robin Williams dead; family, friends and fans are 'totally devastated'
Page 1 of 1