VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown Empty
PostSubject: Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown   Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown EmptyAugust 16th 2014, 2:41 pm

FERGUSON, Mo. - The Ferguson Market where Brown allegedly stole from Saturday says it remains committed to the community and it hopes the community will remain committed to it. The market's attorney says it has been in the Ferguson community for many years and is the type of place where customers and employees all know one another. Friday, the market's attorney said the owners intend to keep it that way.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/15/lawyer-store-didnt-call-cops-on-ferguson-teen-michael-brown/14138121/

What the hell shoplifting have to do with the police gunning my man down in the street like he was a dog?  This cop had no idea that Michael Brown had allegedly stole some cigars.  That video that the chief of police put out trying to justify this cop executing my man.  We all know what happened when George Zimmerman was on trial.  The attorny's went and found some rapper and said it was Trayvon.  The guy weighed 250 lbs and Trayvon only weighed 140 lbs.
Back to top Go down
AndOne
Newbee
Newbee
AndOne

Referred By : Jerod
Honey Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown   Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 7:23 am

I don't know much about this story.  Did the cops shoot him in cold blood?
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown   Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown EmptyAugust 18th 2014, 7:25 pm

AndOne wrote:
I don't know much about this story.  Did the cops shoot him in cold blood?

AndOne let me tell you how this went down.  Michael brown was jay walking and this cop drove up throwing a few f bombs.  He drove close to the two kids that when he opened the door he hit them and so the door closed back on him.  Then he pulled out his gun and said I will shoot you, before he could finish his sentence, the gun went off.  So then Michael Brown started to run away.  Then the cop gets out of his car and shoot Michael Brown in the back. Then Michael turned to him and put his hands up and drop to his knees.  And then the cop pumped 5 more in him.  Two in the head and three in the body.  And one of those head shots was to the top of the head.  This is it in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Faizon
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Faizon

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown   Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 7:43 pm

I think I you know just like I know this cop will pretty much get a slap on the wrist.  No one can measure what his threshold was for fearing for his life.  That's all he has to stick with and he will be cleared.  Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown   Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown EmptyAugust 20th 2014, 8:54 pm

Actually the police don't have to do a thing but wait 3 weeks because he knows the prosecutor and the grand jury is in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown   Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Lawyer: Store didn't call cops on Michael Brown
Page 1 of 1