VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias Empty
PostSubject: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 7th 2014, 7:42 am

A picture of 13-year-old Willow Smith lying in bed with a 20-year-old has sparked controversy after it was posted online.

In the black and white Instagram snap, the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith is seen with actor Moises Arias.

Link:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622122/Willow-Smith-13-raises-eyebrows-pictured-lying-bed-20-year-old-actor-Moises-Arias.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't say they are sleeping together but it sure does look that way.  Not cool parents, not cool...
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 7th 2014, 6:11 pm

All I can say is "Oh Lord!"
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 11th 2014, 11:21 am

This is down right disgusting.  Rich parents don't seem to give a crap what their kids do.  No 13 yr old child has any business laying in a bed with a 20 yr old grown man.  I'm sorry, there needs to be an investigation.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 11th 2014, 4:55 pm

If it was my daughter heads would be rolling.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 18th 2014, 7:58 am

Sllim wrote:
This is what a good father would do.  If Will doesn't think or feel the same way then I would label him as a horrible dad with no control over this child.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 18th 2014, 9:16 am

BunnyHoo wrote:
Sllim wrote:
This is what a good father would do.  If Will doesn't think or feel the same way then I would label him as a horrible dad with no control over this child.

I agree Ms. BunnHoo.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:57 am

Can anyone say Scientology. Need I say more?!
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias EmptyMay 19th 2014, 5:29 pm

AppleCrush wrote:
Can anyone say Scientology. Need I say more?!

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias   Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow Smith, 13, raises eyebrows as she is pictured lying in bed with 20-year-old actor Moises Arias
Page 1 of 1