VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Metal gear solid

Go down 
+2
dazzle
treds
6 posters
AuthorMessage
treds
Newbee
Newbee
treds

Referred By : Neliel
Honey Points : 3

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid EmptyMay 17th 2014, 12:57 pm

One of the greatest games EVER made. It even made it's way into the exhibition "Art of Video Games" along with the likes of Super Mario and Pacman. The story is so darn good it won't leave anyone untouched.

It's an action/sneaking game with the games spanning from NES to PS4 (and handhelds, even PC). The story takes place from the 60's to the near future (between all the games). Excellent game! I Advise -everyone- to play it, no matter what your gaming preference is.

Back to top Go down
dazzle
Newbee
Newbee
dazzle

Referred By : treant
Honey Points : 6

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid EmptyMay 17th 2014, 1:12 pm

Oh man, metal gear solid. The game that made me cry manly tears. Especially after the mgs4 (PS3). 

"Snake, had a hard life. He needs some time to rest", -flashbacks from the earlier games up to mgs4, realizing how he's been used for others dirty work while wrestling with his own emotions-.  No 
Back to top Go down
Dreben
Newbee
Newbee
Dreben

Referred By : dazzle
Honey Points : 54

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid EmptyMay 17th 2014, 2:53 pm

Ditto, metal gear solid is one of the best games ever! The only mgs I don't like is mgs 3. I appreciate the story but not the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
AverageVendingMachine
Newbee
Newbee
AverageVendingMachine

Referred By : Dreben
Honey Points : 53

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid EmptyMay 17th 2014, 3:02 pm

Metal gear is a piece of art. It's really that simple. No one can hate on mgs.
Back to top Go down
JonSnow
Newbee
Newbee
JonSnow

Referred By : gamerguy88
Honey Points : 6

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid EmptyMay 18th 2014, 10:01 am

Yep! Metal gear solid is one of the best games ever made on any console. It's beautiful art.
Back to top Go down
Deltabravo
Newbee
Newbee
Deltabravo

Referred By : JonSnow
Honey Points : 8

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid EmptyMay 18th 2014, 10:10 am

Atleast the main series are good! I don't like the new raiden game. I never did like raiden much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal gear solid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal gear solid   Metal gear solid Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal gear solid
Page 1 of 1