VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't stop eating sweets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KellyMillian

I can't stop eating sweets Empty
PostSubject: I can't stop eating sweets   I can't stop eating sweets EmptyJune 4th 2014, 3:46 am

I had lost 90 pounds in a year but gained them all back over the course of the last 3 years.  Now I am trying to lose weight again but I can't seem to stop eating sweets.  I started exercising 3 weeks ago and trying to eat less.  Food has gotten so expensive so it's cheaper to eat unhealthy over healthy.  My husband has to have something sweets after a meal so he keeps sweets in the house and now I have developed that same habit.  No matter how hard I try not to eat sweets, I just keep eating them.  (Oh yeah, my husband does not have a weight problem).

Any tips or suggestions on how to break this nasty habit?
Back to top Go down
JackFord

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop eating sweets   I can't stop eating sweets EmptyJune 5th 2014, 6:35 am

It's definitely a mindset that you have to develop.  It has been my experience that you have to want it and be ready for it before you can make it happen.  To get into the mindset you must first make a plan and write it down, then you must talk to yourself, so when you are feeling like having sweets have a conversation with yourself why you shouldn't and grab something else.  Keep carrots in the house to replace chips and if you have to have something sweet just have one cookie for that day.  Try to keep track of your calories at first too so you can develop the habit of knowing how much food you are consuming and know that it's ok to spend quality time with yourself.

Hoping this helps.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop eating sweets   I can't stop eating sweets EmptyJune 7th 2014, 8:13 am

Get your guy to stop putting sweets in the House.  He's a part of your success and should try to help you as much as possible.  If he must have sweets then at least hide them from you  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee
Ray.J

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop eating sweets   I can't stop eating sweets EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:10 am

It's called will power.  Grow some!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop eating sweets   I can't stop eating sweets Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't stop eating sweets
Page 1 of 1