VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For God so loved the world...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynasty18
Newbee
Newbee
Dynasty18

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 86

For God so loved the world... Empty
PostSubject: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... EmptyJune 5th 2014, 10:02 am

For God so loved the world... 1-spir10

This is my all time favorite Scripture because it shows just how much God loves us.  Do you have a favorite Scripture?  If so, share it and tell us why...
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
OneHundred%

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... EmptyJune 5th 2014, 10:16 am

Psalms Chapter 23

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

This is my all time favorite and I have my bible on my nigh stand opened to this scripture. It helps make my home feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Dynasty18
Newbee
Newbee
Dynasty18

PostSubject: Re: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... EmptyJune 5th 2014, 10:39 am

OneHundred% wrote:
Psalms Chapter 23

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

This is my all time favorite and I have my bible on my nigh stand opened to this scripture.  It helps make my home feel safe.

This one is a good one too.  I love the part when you say "It helps make my home feel safe."  Love that!
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
OneHundred%

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... EmptyJune 9th 2014, 7:05 am

Thanks.  No matter how I'm feeling or what I'm going through this is my Scripture.  Well all are really my favorites but this one just stands out the most to me.
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... EmptyJune 9th 2014, 8:09 am

Romans Chapter 8.  This explains the flesh and the spirit and it gives me a piece a mind when I start to feel unworthy.
Back to top Go down
Dynasty18
Newbee
Newbee
Dynasty18

PostSubject: Re: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... EmptyJune 9th 2014, 8:25 am

RepellantDrake wrote:
Romans Chapter 8.  This explains the flesh and the spirit and it gives me a piece a mind when I start to feel unworthy.

What do you mean by "feel unworthy"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For God so loved the world...   For God so loved the world... Empty

Back to top Go down

For God so loved the world...
Page 1 of 1