VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation   Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation EmptyJune 18th 2014, 8:25 am

Ever since that video of Beyoncé's sister Solange attacking Jay Z in a lift after the Met Gala emerged online , music's biggest couple have been dominating the headlines.

Not only has speculation been rife that their marriage is on the rocks, but Jay Z has been accused of cheating, Beyoncé is reported to have done a complete 360 on her divorce plans after finding out she was pregnant and Solange allegedly caught Jay Z cheating back in the day.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/beyonce-jay-z-poor-run-tour-ticket-sales-add-marriage-woes-speculation-1453094

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, I'm a huge fan of Beyonce (Well I was) and with these new sales report, maybe other fans are now feeling like I'm feeling and wishin Beyonce will just go away. I think she has talent and beauty and I also think she is Jay Z's puppet now. She gives the appearane she no longer has her own mind and she is now a female Jay Z and I'm sorry but this new Beyonce doesn't work for me anymore. I'm no where near into her like I use to be.

Empire State of Mind may be Empire Falling. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation   Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation EmptyJune 18th 2014, 6:07 pm

I wouldn't say it's a collapse of their empire, I just think sales are slow and that's it.
Back to top Go down

Beyonce and Jay Z: Poor On The Run Tour Ticket Sales add to Marriage Woes Speculation
Page 1 of 1