VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Shadow' of his former self: Meet the man who lost 550 pounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

'Shadow' of his former self: Meet the man who lost 550 pounds Empty
PostSubject: 'Shadow' of his former self: Meet the man who lost 550 pounds   'Shadow' of his former self: Meet the man who lost 550 pounds EmptyJune 20th 2014, 1:29 pm

Need inspiration to put down the fork and start moving? Consider the remarkable story of Justin Willoughby, who dropped nearly 600 pounds over a decade through sheer determination without the help of weight-loss drugs or surgery.

As a teen, Willoughby suffered from stress and severe anxiety and turned to food for comfort. He kept eating and felt addicted to food. His weight climbed to a terrifying 799 pounds when he was just 16, and the 5-foot-8-inch Willoughby feared for his life.

“There were so many emotions going on in my head: fear, anxiety, am I going to live or am I going to die?” Willoughby, now 27, told Savannah Guthrie on TODAY Friday. “So all those things were just rushing through me.”

Read more:  http://www.today.com/health/does-summer-skin-detoxing-work-doctors-debunk-myths-1D79826981
Back to top Go down

'Shadow' of his former self: Meet the man who lost 550 pounds
Page 1 of 1