VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CodyB

How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life? Empty
PostSubject: How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life?   How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life? EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 6:04 am

In my family I am treated like the black sheep.  For many years I was the "F" up in the family and now I got myself together.  When I was an "F" up they seem to love me and always wanted me around.  Now I got a good job, a house, a beautiful wife who never left my side and we really changed our lives for the better.  Now that I've done all of that, my family seems to be against me and now treat me like an outsider.

So I'm left to wonder why is this.  Is it jealous, hatred or what????
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
OneHundred%

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life?   How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life? EmptyJuly 11th 2014, 6:59 am

Hello CodyB.  It's time to let go of negative people.  If your own family doesn't want the best for you and prefer you go back to being the old "F" up, then they are against you.
Back to top Go down

How can you tell if someone is jealous of you or your life?
Page 1 of 1