VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant Empty
PostSubject: REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant   REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant EmptyJuly 9th 2014, 5:21 pm

The first episode of Extant(CBS, Wednesdays) establishes with several quick cues that you are looking at the future. When astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) washes up in the bathroom, she pulls up a news feed on the mirror. The garbage can outside her house is a transparent prism that compacts trash elegantly. Also, the show seems to posit an alternative universe in which CBS airs high-profile new dramas and they’re not about cops or lawyers.

http://time.com/2966270/review-halle-berry-stars-in-cbss-extant/
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant   REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 12:40 am

Damn I forgot this was coming on tonight.  I missed it!  Did any of you see it?  If so, was it good?
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant   REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 8:15 am

I don't know where you live but if you have BrightHouse you should be able to look at I on "On Demand".  That's usually what I do but it was a good 1st show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant   REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant Empty

Back to top Go down

REVIEW: Halle Berry Stars in CBS’s Extant
Page 1 of 1