VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect Empty
PostSubject: Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect   Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 2:29 pm

July 19 (Reuters) - A 5-year-old Kansas girl who was kidnapped on Friday night, died amid a gun battle between police and the abductor following a high-speed chase, police said on Saturday.

"The matter unfolded quite rapidly," said Leavenworth Police Chief Patrick Kitchens," who called the girl's death tragic. "We are still trying to sort out specifically what happened."

Police said the sequence of events began about 7:30 p.m. Friday night when Cadence Harris of Leavenworth was reported kidnapped. Police said there was some relationship between the young girl and her abductor but would not provide details.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/kidnapped-girl-dead-after-kansas-shootout-between-police-suspect
Back to top Go down
Kiyah
Newbee
Newbee
Kiyah

Referred By : RepellantDrake
Honey Points : 166

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect   Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:54 am

Poor baby girl, I know her parents must be losing their minds. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect   Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:50 pm

I heard about this story. It is really sad and I feel for the little girl and her family Here is a video of what they claimed happened.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WOc-aVEaC8
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect   Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 11:27 am

Thanks for the vid. Damn, I can only imagine the fear she must have felt and the agony the parents are going through. Damn, Damn...
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect   Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:28 pm

RepellantDrake wrote:
Thanks for the vid.  Damn, I can only imagine the fear she must have felt and the agony the parents are going through. Damn, Damn...

I definitely agree...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect   Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped girl dead after Kansas shootout between police, suspect
Page 1 of 1