VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  Empty
PostSubject: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 8:40 am

Fans have taken to Twitter to vent their anger over Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Baby North. North West recently turned one, and was photographed on June 15 showing off her new birthday present. Fans are not happy, and again, Kardashian and West’s parenting skills are coming under attack.

Kim Kardashian was photographed holding Baby North, who was wearing a simple white dress. North looked cute as always, but it was the new sparkle in her ears that enraged and surprised fans. North was sporting two diamond earrings, and they were not small in size.

Read more at http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/kim-kardashian-gives-north-west-present-angers-fans/#SBGIqYdMusGH67md.99
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 2:57 pm

So at what age are you suppose to pierce your kids ears?
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:19 am

Well I remember getting my ears pierced at the age of 6 and a 2nd set at the age of 16... I remember it being really painful and I was scared to death. It would have probably been better if my mother chose to do them when I was a lot younger because I would have no memory of it.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:39 pm

Good point. People shouldn't criticize Kim K. Criticizing her is like criticizing moms and dads that have their sons circumcised 2 to 3 days after birth.
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
OneHundred%

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 8:20 am

Sllim wrote:
Good point.  People shouldn't criticize Kim K.  Criticizing her is like criticizing moms and dads that have their sons circumcised 2 to 3 days after birth.

This is a really good point. And piercing ears is less painful.
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 23rd 2014, 8:22 am

Sllim wrote:
Good point.  People shouldn't criticize Kim K.  Criticizing her is like criticizing moms and dads that have their sons circumcised 2 to 3 days after birth.
Wow, when you put it like that...
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 9:41 am

Sllim wrote:
So at what age are you suppose to pierce your kids ears?

IMO the safest age would be about 3 months.  They are old enough to heal quickly and young enough not to mess with it and remember it.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyAugust 3rd 2014, 9:16 am

I think 6 years old is a good age.  The kid is old enough to help with care and also tell you if she feels pain or irritation.
Back to top Go down
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
OneHundred%

Honey Points : 192

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  EmptyAugust 5th 2014, 4:22 am

I guess any parent should just do what they feel is right and best for their own child.  That's what this really boils down too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans    Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian Gives North West Present: Angers Fans
Page 1 of 1