VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms Empty
PostSubject: Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms   Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms EmptyMay 16th 2014, 10:16 pm

This Julie person did a really bad thing.  She got off lightly as she should have been sentenced to death.  But, the father created this problem IMO by letting his kids in his presence bully their mother and he went along with it.  I hope that his conscience beats the heck out of him.  I'm sure he doesn't have a conscience though.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms   Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms EmptyMay 17th 2014, 2:55 pm

I get what you're saying but IMO the mom needs to held solely accountable.  The dad may be a creep but the mother had a choice and those were her kids she gave birth too.  She could have just chosen to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms   Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms EmptyMay 17th 2014, 3:54 pm

AppleCrush wrote:
I get what you're saying but IMO the mom needs to held solely accountable.  The dad may be a creep but the mother had a choice and those were her kids she gave birth too.  She could have just chosen to leave.

I agree with you but I still say the dad has some responsibility.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms   Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:56 am

Well that's a tough one.  Anyways, the mother got off lightly, she should have gotten the death penalty.  But then again death may be too easy so here's to wishing her a healthy and long life span.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms   Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms EmptyMay 19th 2014, 5:28 pm

AppleCrush wrote:
Well that's a tough one.  Anyways, the mother got off lightly, she should have gotten the death penalty.  But then again death may be too easy so here's to wishing her a healthy and long life span.

LOL, that's one way of saying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms   Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury finds Tampa mom guilty of killing her 2 teens; gets 2 life terms
Page 1 of 1