VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals? Empty
PostSubject: Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals?   Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals? EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:55 pm

No it will not.  They are short on Nurses and Doctors and they have 400 openings for Dr.'s.  Each Doctor that they have presently is responsible for seeing 2000 patients.  This just didn't happen since President Obama has been in office.  This started in 1999 and it really got bad in 2001 under President Bush.  So I guess I can say Shinseki fell on a sword.
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals?   Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals? EmptyMay 31st 2014, 9:59 am

Shinseki did not do his job. With him resigning I think we will definitely see an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals?   Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals? EmptyMay 31st 2014, 4:49 pm

Penny1000 wrote:
Shinseki did not do his job. With him resigning I think we will definitely see an improvement.

That's bullcrap.  It's been a problem since 1999 and all started when the Republicans wanted to cut funding for the VA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals?   Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinseki resigns, but will that improve things at VA hospitals?
Page 1 of 1