VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 8:50 am

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! Blackc11

I was taking my cat (BlackCat) for a walk Tuesday morning.  Believe it or not, 5 little bears jumped out from behind a mailbox.  They scared the crap out of BlackCat and me.  The little bears dropped to their knees and said Mr. please give me a ride, we gotta get out of Seminole county.  This black thang is not working out to good for us.  So I was standing there terrified.  As I’m standing there terrified, a  white guy came jogging by.  So these little bears hid behind the mailbox again.  Now I’m thinking this is my opportunity to get away from them.  So I started running behind the white guy for safety, but the white guy must have thought I was chasing him, because he started running like a scaling ape.  The moral of this story is don’t judge animals or people by the way they look or the way society judges them.  Seminole County is killing all these bears because of one bear attacking a woman seems wrong to me.  

I do hate that a woman was attacked, but all these bears do not deserved to be killed for it.
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 23rd 2014, 9:19 pm

If bears are being killed for public safety then I say let's keep the people safe.  You have to admit, no one has no real way of knowing which bear attacked the woman, so maybe their just killing the ones that pose a safety risk.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 24th 2014, 5:03 am

IMO all bears will eat you if given an opportunity, but that is their nature.  So to kill bears in Seminole County would be the same as killing bears in Alaska for the bear attack in Seminole County.  And that's just plain dumb!  Shocked
Back to top Go down
TaylorMade
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
TaylorMade

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 234

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 24th 2014, 12:37 pm

BunnyHoo wrote:
IMO all bears will eat you if given an opportunity, but that is their nature.  So to kill bears in Seminole County would be the same as killing bears in Alaska for the bear attack in Seminole County.  And that's just plain dumb!  Shocked

You are perhaps right that a bear will eat you if given the opportunity.  (Bears are smart creatures). If they are being killed off, they are smart enough to move their home else where instead of around people.  They are coming around people because they view people as food.  Therefore they pose a risk and need to be taken out.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 24th 2014, 7:00 pm

If you are not feeding those bears, quite naturally they would just walk on by your house, but if you are feeding them, then they expect some food.
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 25th 2014, 8:18 am

Sllim wrote:
If you are not feeding those bears, quite naturally they would just walk on by your house, but if you are feeding them, then they expect some food.

Are you saying the lady that was attacked were feeding the bears?
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 25th 2014, 7:52 pm

BunnyHoo wrote:
Sllim wrote:

Are you saying the lady that was attacked were feeding the bears?

Yes.  Of course they were!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BunnyHoo
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
BunnyHoo

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! EmptyApril 27th 2014, 11:32 am

No sir you are mistaken.  If this is the case show me an article that states this woman was feeding the bears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!   Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover! Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover!
Page 1 of 1