VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of car do you own?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

What kind of car do you own? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of car do you own?   What kind of car do you own? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 8:02 am

What kind of car do you own and why?
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: What kind of car do you own?   What kind of car do you own? EmptyJune 7th 2014, 10:28 pm

I have a 2013 Nissan Maxima (Black).  I like a Nissan or Toyota but ended up going with the Nissan Maxima because it's a manly looking car.  Toyota's look a little to girly for me.
Back to top Go down
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee
Ray.J

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

PostSubject: Re: What kind of car do you own?   What kind of car do you own? EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:58 pm

The Nissan Altima is a girly car to me so it's a good thing you went with the Maxima.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: What kind of car do you own?   What kind of car do you own? EmptyJune 15th 2014, 12:21 am

Well mine is the 2012 Ford Taurus which I'm thinking of trading in.  It's a gas guzzler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of car do you own?   What kind of car do you own? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of car do you own?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Cars and Rides-
Jump to: