VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray.J
Newbee
Newbee
Ray.J

Referred By : BunnyHoo
Honey Points : 93

Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all Empty
PostSubject: Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all   Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all EmptyJune 10th 2014, 12:04 am

In a reversal, Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling will pursue a $1 billion lawsuit against the NBA and commissioner Adam Silver, and withdraw his support for the sale of the team negotiated by his wife.

"I have decided that I must fight to protect my rights," Sterling said in a statement Monday. "While my position may not be popular, I believe that my rights to privacy and the preservation of my rights to due process should not be trampled."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11059020/donald-sterling-decides-pursue-1-billion-lawsuit-nba-all
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all   Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all EmptyJune 12th 2014, 7:50 am

I think this will go down in history as the dumbest decision ever made in America.
Back to top Go down
ForeverYoung
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
ForeverYoung

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 170

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all   Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all EmptyJune 19th 2014, 5:12 am

Penny1000 wrote:
I think this will go down in history as the dumbest decision ever made in America.

Definitely the dumbest.  I betcha he ends up settling for a lot less in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all   Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all Empty

Back to top Go down

Donald Sterling will sue NBA after all
Page 1 of 1