VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyah
Newbee
Newbee
Kiyah

Referred By : RepellantDrake
Honey Points : 166

Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"? Empty
PostSubject: Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"?   Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"? EmptyJuly 6th 2014, 10:25 pm

OMG, I'm watching "Dexter" on Netflix.  I miss this show and hoping they bring it back!
Back to top Go down
Penny1000
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Penny1000

Referred By : Kiyah
Honey Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"?   Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"? EmptyJuly 7th 2014, 7:27 am

The way they ended would make Dexter boring a 2nd time around.  Killing his sister Deb was a big mistake and to me she made the show.
Back to top Go down
Jerod
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Jerod

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 202

PostSubject: Re: Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"?   Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"? EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 12:44 am

Deb made the show?  That's an odd choice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"?   Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who misses the Showtime show "Dexter"?
Page 1 of 1