VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OneHundred%
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
OneHundred%

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 192

Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States Empty
PostSubject: Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States   Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States EmptyApril 26th 2014, 11:39 am

The uneasy calm of an unusually quiet tornado season faces disruption this weekend on the American Plains, with 32 million people in the danger zone.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/millions-brace-tornadoes-predicted-across-plains-states-n89731

If any of you are in the path of this, my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Hopefully people will listen and evacuate.
Back to top Go down
RepellantDrake
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
RepellantDrake

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 450

Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States   Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States EmptyApril 28th 2014, 2:25 am

Here is an update to this story:  http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2014/04/28/tornadoes-leave-at-least-5-dead-in-oklahoma-arkansas/

I live in Florida and it seems we've been having less storms than anyone.  I pray it stays that way and I also pray for these families.
Back to top Go down

Millions Brace for Tornadoes Predicted Across Plains States
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: News & Buzz :: US & World News Plus Buzzing Hot Topics-
Jump to: