VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YellowBee
Newbee
Newbee
YellowBee

Referred By : ForeverYoung
Honey Points : 57

Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   Empty
PostSubject: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 9:00 am

A three-year-old girl declared clinically dead by doctors who woke up at her own funeral has died.

The tiny child from Zamboanga del Sur in southern Philippines 'died' on Friday and her family quickly arranged a funeral.

During the Mass a relative heard movement and lifted the lid of the coffin and saw the youngster's head move.
click link for video 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2691398/A-remarkable-wake-Dead-Filipino-toddler-wakes-FUNERAL-mourner-spotted-moving-inside-coffin.html#ixzz37dFYwEE4
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

Referred By : BlueBeacon
Honey Points : 505

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 8:07 am

At least the father was able to hug his baby girl and give her a proper good bye.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 11:17 pm

I smell a lawsuit...
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 22nd 2014, 9:10 pm

Doctors makes this mistake all the time. It actually happened to my grandfather when I was about 8 yrs old. The Doctors had pronounced him dead and we had to wait for the Coroner to show up. We all went to bed and the next morning he was up cooking breakfast.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 9:46 am

Sllim wrote:
Doctors makes this mistake all the time.  It actually happened to my grandfather when I was about 8 yrs old.  The Doctors had pronounced him dead and we had to wait for the Coroner to show up.  We all went to bed and the next morning he was up cooking breakfast.

Whoa, that is freaky.  Lucky for your GrandPa the Coroners were very busy that night  Laughing or he might have been cut open on a slab some where instead of having breakfast with the family.
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 8:29 pm

Yeah I think Granddaddy smelled a rat cause he bought himself 2 more years.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 25th 2014, 8:36 am

Sllim wrote:
Yeah I think Granddaddy smelled a rat cause he bought himself 2 more years.

Hahaha, and now here you are a great grandfather yourself.  I remember from an old conversation we had you stated you were going to post pics of your great grandson.  When will we get to see them?
Back to top Go down
Sllim
MasonBee
MasonBee
Sllim

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 26th 2014, 3:46 pm

You know sometimes I say some things that seems off the cuff but in reality there will be no pics because you may see me in real life and say "there's that old dude.
Back to top Go down
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   EmptyJuly 27th 2014, 5:51 am

LOL.  That's the great thing about VB, you can be as anonymous as you want to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again    Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again   Empty

Back to top Go down

Filipina toddler who woke up at her own funeral Mass is dead again
Page 1 of 1