VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AppleCrush
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
AppleCrush

Referred By : KimmyCocoaPuffs
Honey Points : 396

Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million Empty
PostSubject: Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million   Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million EmptyApril 27th 2014, 5:26 pm

The family of a teenage bicyclist who died after being hit from behind by an SUV is now being sued for more than $1 million by the woman who was behind the wheel. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/04/27/driver-who-killed-teen-is-suing-dead-boys-family-for-1-million/

I read this and it broke my heart.  I'm really hoping this woman's lawyer is behind this BS and not the woman.  I can't imagine someone killing my child & then suing me but my kid is dead and they're free to walk around as they please. WTH!!!
Back to top Go down
KimmyCocoaPuffs
Admin
KimmyCocoaPuffs

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 724

Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million   Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million EmptyMay 8th 2014, 6:45 am

I'm sure it's just a legal tactic.  It's a sad thing and a good thing because every one has the right to defend themselves.  But, I do know I would be devastated if it was happening to my family.
Back to top Go down

Driver who killed teen is suing dead boy’s family for $1 million
Page 1 of 1