VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My girlfriend wants out of the relationship?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiyd24

My girlfriend wants out of the relationship? Empty
PostSubject: My girlfriend wants out of the relationship?   My girlfriend wants out of the relationship? EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 10:41 am

Hi.  I've been in a 5 year relationship and my girlfriend has cheated on me several times but I've forgiven her and moved on with our relationship.  Everything was going good for about 6 months and I now all of a sudden with no warning she has moved in with some guy saying that's where she wants to be now.  I'm heart broken and know I should let go but something is still in me that wants her back.  How do I let go of someone I love so much?
Back to top Go down
MichaelT
Newbee
Newbee
MichaelT

Referred By : RepellantDrake
Honey Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend wants out of the relationship?   My girlfriend wants out of the relationship? EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 7:05 am

Dude, your girl left you for another man and you still want her back.  Grow some balls and just move on.  She's no good for you Bro!
Back to top Go down
Zotika
Newbee
Newbee
Zotika

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 46

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend wants out of the relationship?   My girlfriend wants out of the relationship? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 5:00 am

Losing someone you love is one the hardest things to bear, but if you don't respect yourself no one else will either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My girlfriend wants out of the relationship?   My girlfriend wants out of the relationship? Empty

Back to top Go down

My girlfriend wants out of the relationship?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoiceBee :: General :: Real Life-
Jump to: