VoiceBee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiceBee

Start or join the conversation by browsing, leaving comments, or start your own thread to let your voicebee heard.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guest posting comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trisha14

Guest posting comments Empty
PostSubject: Guest posting comments   Guest posting comments EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 7:19 am

Hi all of VB.  I stumbled on your site and wanted to make a few comments on a particular topic but wasn't able to because guests aren't allowed to post.  I did notice that you do allow guest posting but only in certain forums.  I would likt to make a suggestion:  I think it would be great if you allowed guest posting in all forums especially since your site talks about being anonymous.
Back to top Go down
Faizon
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
Faizon

Referred By : AppleCrush
Honey Points : 158

PostSubject: Re: Guest posting comments   Guest posting comments EmptyAugust 19th 2014, 8:05 pm

Why don't you just post as a guest in those particular forums?  Namely "Real Life".  You should be able to talk about anything ther
Back to top Go down
VoiceBee
Admin
VoiceBee

Referred By : VoiceBee
Honey Points : 256

PostSubject: Re: Guest posting comments   Guest posting comments EmptyAugust 28th 2014, 8:55 am

Thank you for your feedback.  At this time we have designated feedback forums for guest posting.  We recommend that you post in those areas.  If we decide to add other guest posting areas we will post an update on our blog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest posting comments   Guest posting comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest posting comments
Page 1 of 1